Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hey Gumba!!!

I am very proud of the 'Pencil Pusher'.  It seems I have been correct more often than not.  However, today I would like to direct my blog to Rupert Murdock. 

Sir, I am no fortune teller, I am not you with a finger on the happenings in America or the World.  I too make guesses based on existing written news reports, radio news and television commentaries.  I reason, plot them in my mind and Voila there it is...Dear readers, you can do the same.

To my readers I would say listen to CNN, FOX, ABC or whichever news source you like, then change channels, switch them night by night and listen to them for one week, fix a scotch, bourbon, gin or whatever, then sit back listen and think about how each is different.  Look for truth and your soul will recognize it.


Now Mr. Murdock, a negative.  Last night I watched Netenyahu on Hannity and I thought what a remarkable interview, they were both calm and funny...he reminded me of my doctor..think it was his eyes.  Then I watched Greta.

She was interviewing Gov. Rick Perry, he had warmed up and wanted to share the travails on the border, Homeland Security and our current administration.  You know Barack and Janet, but Greta ran out of time so he was stopped in mid sentence.

Tonight I was watching O'Rielly he was interviewing Dick Morris a political strategist who said the problem isn't with medicare, it's with food stamps and medicaid.  This makes sense that entitlements should be on the rise.  If anyone doesn't know why, perhaps it's because of an official unemployment rate of  9% and a National rate of 15%.  So what Dick Morris said rang true. 

I hate to say it, Sir but you need to consider that we the American People don't often think very deeply.  Perhaps we might be just a tad disenfranchised.  It might be that news should be spelled out for us to more fully understand. 

We as a people have been consumed and worn by a war in Iraq, Afghanistan, Lybia and God knows where else we'll go.  What with protecting human rights as identified by our newest Czar.  It seems to me unless our child is in battle, we the American people are divorced from the conflict.  So as a people we have been left pretty much alone to eat, have children, vote and buy things.

But now, the Middle East is actually on fire, America is sitting on a volcano and our economy sucks.  We have a President who simply doesn't get it.  Perhaps I'm too generous but to give Obama the benefit of doubt, there may be more behind the scenes than we know...Things he may agree with; or not.

Yet thank God in Heavens, from what I heard today, the Republicans are becoming more energized and asking pointed questions of the Czars in the House's Committee hearings...

From the answers, I gathered from the answers, redirecting runs rampant...Did you know that when Empress Alexandra of Russia was shot in the basement she was wearing a bracelet made from ten pounds of gold, spun into coils of wire, wound around her arm.  I say this not to diminish the Russian Royal Families death but to make a point.
 
I use this example as a metaphor for the gold (truth) often lies covered by the lace (subterfuge).

Rupert, if I may call you that...I like you.  But truth (spirals of gold) spills out when you least expect it.  Commercials are wonderful producers of income and support but words are also important.  News cycles run as they will do....

Tell your people, Directors and Interviewers, that if something interesting is about to be said ........LET THEM SAY IT.......don't stop the speaker as Bill and Greta did on their May 24, 25, 2011 broadcasts.

Well, I've said it, news occurs on its own schedule news and shouldn't be parsed out as I believe Bill O' and Greta have tried to do.  Of course I don't know them but I like them both.  However I would like them to break open the news barrier that this country is mired in.

Everyone tells us on Fox and radio that the mainstream is the controller of news.  A simple resolution is to preempt them, use your access.  Reporters used to compete for the by-line, that old fashioned concept is dead, therefore generic news.  No daily competition equals daily Faxes that are meant to tell Americans what others want them to hear.

How do you fight main stream media?  Simple, you divert it into a channel...The old inner beast of reporters was to trump their competitors, to expose bad things, throw light on deals, ruin plans that ran contrary to the goals of the America People.

So my dear Gumba, from another Gumba, look to the words, (see 5/24, 5/25 broadcasts) - You will see news was about to be made; but the guests were cut off in mid sentence or their words were ignored.

Thank you for reading a simple missive from a concerned person.





No comments: