Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Pencil Pusher

A long time friend has come down from Washington D.C. to Florida and we have worked on a Face Book site and created this blog. I am a new fiction writer and hope to share my writing experiences for and about writers and those who are interested in writing but haven't tried.



I facilitate a bi-monthly Writer's Group and love the interaction. I have found that sharing experiences about writing helps the writer to grow. This is possibly because writing is such a lonely business. Just you and your pencil or computer.


I would like to thank my friends for encouraging me to work harder and spread my fingers into the world of electronic messaging. I look forward to hearing for others. Thank you.

1 comment:

Donnie said...

Love what you wrote. Don't you also have a lovely sister who knows about computers too?